This week, the WALK is bringing you five street-style outfits that incorporate the newest trends as well as essential and classic pieces for fall. You don’t need to break the bank to recreate these celeb looks – so we’re here to break it down with a list of similar pieces worth a fraction of the cost.
1. We love this look for its balance of femininity and utility. The see-through lace top from Free People is perfect for layering and its mock neck gives a sophisticated feel. This season’s also all about playing with distressed/deconstructed jeans, and this pair from Topshop combines uneven hems, varying tones of denim, and a straight leg to give some edge to the look. And of course, with the cold weather, a warm puffer jacket is a must – and we love how the cut of the coat and bright red color make a statement (we found a similar one from Express here). Pair with high heeled booties or white sneakers to finish off the look.
2. We love this look because it combines simple staple wardrobe pieces to make a uniquely cool, comfy, and casual off-duty outfit. This army green bomber from Alpha Industries gives a structured, edgy feel to the formfitting ribbed midi dress, and paired with white sneakers and a cranberry satchel for a pop of color, this outfit may easily become your go-to.
3. This look is comfortably chic and perfect if you need an outfit to last from day-to-night. These trousers from Topshop are made from a flexible crepe fabric with a high-waisted cut and military-inspired belt to highlight the waistline. With this classic moto leather Jacket from Zara and a staple white blouse, this look can be easily transition from a daytime work context to a night-time going-out setting.
4. This outfit takes one of our favorite current trends – the choker necklace – and combines it with this year’s favorite kind of top, the bodysuit. With a subtle slit in the midi skirt and a black duster coat, this outfit is the perfect choice for a night out.
5. This last outfit incorporates trendy frayed-bottom jeans with a Breton-style tee, mustard suede jacket, classic mod patent leather booties, and a black newsboy cap for a twist on the classic tee and jeans look.