We know, adding new products to our beauty regimes can be daunting, especially drugstore picks that cannot be sampled before the purchase. However, we’ve found a few beauty brands that are worth getting your once-over. After scouring the beauty aisles, we’ve come up with our top five beauty brands that you won’t regret checking out.
1. Tarte Cosmetics: This brand is a must for anyone that wants to invest in a great natural beauty product. The versatile palettes and product range makes it your newest staple. Be it their best-selling cheek stain or lip tint, you won’t regret trying out Tarte.
2. Afterglow Cosmetics: This fantastic brand not only promises to deliver paraben and additive-free products that are strictly animal friendly, but is great on sensitive skin and 100% gluten free. Meshing health with beauty, Afterglow Cosmetics quickly gained fame through their range of colors and holistic approach to beauty.
3. Paula’s Choice: Brought to you by the beauty cop herself (writer of “Don’t Go to the Cosmetic Counter Without Me: The Original Beauty Bible”), Paula Begoun’s line of beauty products work well, every time. They are great for sensitive skin and offer you with a wide variety of skin products to keep your complexion bright and clean every day.
4. Shiseido: While their number of items are limited, the quality of Shiseido’s skincare products is highly rated. This Japanese company is famous for its foundation choices, which create flawless complexions no matter what season while hydrating, protecting (hooray for UV protection!) and nourishing your skin.
5. fresh: While you know them for those free birthday SUGAR lip balms given out by Sephora, Fresh is your new go-to for all things beauty. Not only do they sell superior lip balm, but all their products offer a variety of delicious scents – ranging from fig apricot to sugar lemon – making this extensive line of beauty products an instant add to your collection.
We hope that some of these make it into your makeup bag! Happy shopping!
– Madeleine Wilson
Image courtesy of Women’s Health Magazine.