Time after time I find myself raving over natural skincare products. Not only do they work just as well (if not better) than other products, they’re also free of chemicals like sulfates that can dry out and irritate sensitive skin. What’s the catch? There isn’t one; natural skincare is becoming more available at drugstores at affordable prices. These six products are my tried-and-true recommendations for pampering your skin the natural way.
For the Face
1. Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes instantly remove makeup (and yes, even waterproof mascara) while the cucumber soothes your skin.
2. Used day and night, Alba Botanica Natural Acnedote Deep Pore Wash cleanses away blemishes, leaving your face with a cooling tingle.
3. Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer absorbs quickly, leaving your skin moisturized without any greasy residue. Plus, it has a refreshing citrus scent.
For the Body
$3.49 at evolutionofsmooth.com
1. This EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in pomegranate raspberry lets you shave wet or dry. The lotion-like formula keeps your skin ultra soft and smelling sweet.
2. Unlike most shower gels, Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash has a soothing milky consistency, leaving your skin with a luxurious lasting scent.
3. Nature’s Gate Glow Lotion comes in two different shades to help moisturize skin while creating a natural glow all year round.
Got other natural products you’ve been meaning to try? Feel free to share them with us in the comments, and we’ll investigate them for you!
– Lauren Witonsky, Guest Blogger