With early morning jogs and afternoons spent by the poolside, there’s little time left for a full-face makeup routine. Luckily, summer is the time to get away with a beautiful, yet simple and natural look. And what better products to use for a natural look than natural products? Natural makeup doesn’t contain harsh chemicals that can feel heavy on the skin on hot summer days. All of these makeup products can easily be found online or in stores at Sephora. This look takes no time at all, so try out a combination of these natural wonders for your flawless summer look.
1. Apply Korres Face Primer all over your face. This will allow a smoother makeup application while helping your light makeup last longer in the heat.
2. Apply Bare Minerals SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer all over your face and neck. The hint of color will cover up any redness or discoloration in the skin while giving you a subtle glow. The moisturizer will quench dry skin while the SPF will protect delicate skin on your face and neck from the sun.
3. Apply Fresh Umbrian Clay Absolute Concealer to any blemishes. The concealer will give that natural, flawless look.4. Apply Korres Wild Rose Compact Powder all over your face and neck. The powder will set your makeup, preventing it from coming off when you perspire.
5. Curl your lashes and apply Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara. This mascara will make your eyes pop but won’t smudge under water.
6. Apply Tarte Cheek Stain to your cheeks… and lips! This gel blush will blend right into your skin, giving you a natural looking flush. The blush can double as a lip stain– add some subtle color to your pout!
7. Finally, throw Boscia Blotting Linens into your pool bag. These blotting sheets are an easy way to touch up any spots that need oil control.
– Lauren Witonsky, Guest Blogger