The amount it rains around Penn, students practically live in their rainboots. But while most people run around in their classic black Hunters, we’ve been on the prowl for a pair with a little more punch. For your viewing pleasure, here are a few fun options for splashing around in puddles like a four-year-old:
1) Leave it to Burberry to create the perfect boot in their classic check pattern, $195
2) Chooka’s studded boots will give your outfit serious style and protect your feet. And at $80, they’re a serious steal.
3) For a twist on your usual Hunters, try them in a fun metallic. $125 at Saks.
4) You’ll feel anything but blue in these graphic “lace-up” boots by Marc Jacobs, $195
5) Liven up a gray day with these graffiti-print Fendi boots, adding color and a little height with an added wedge heel, $225