Cuff bracelets allow you to make a serious statement with minimal effort – it’ll liven up your jeans-and-a-tee combination or add some serious punch to a little black dress. When you wear one, make sure you don’t over-accessorize – let the cuff do the talking. Here are some of my favorite finds:
1) You won’t find a girlier option than this Kate Spade bow cuff at Bloomingdale’s for $175.
2) Milly gives us a pretty yet somewhat punky cuff, $225 at Neiman Marcus
3) Leave it to Marc Jacobs to get a little wild, $78 at Saks
4) This Elizabeth and James look combines elegant and edgy with this bracelet, $250 on Shopbop
5) A gorgeous textured option by Oscar de la Renta, $375 at Saks