It’s March. The weather is gray. The trees are bare. The flowers are not quite in bloom, but classes are in full swing. Want to help a friend get out of the mid-semester slump? Try these great gifts.
1) Jimmy Choo Candy Acrylic Clutch, $495, Saks Fifth Avenue
Make a friend’s outfit pop with this sharp, refreshingly bright clutch.
2) Cuba Libre Gift Card, $25-$200
Get your friend out of the monotony of campus life, and bring him the experience of dinner at Cuba Libre in Old City.
3) Juanita Tweed Jacket, $695, Neiman Marcus
Tired of seeing your friend wear gray, black, and brown blazers? Bring some summer into her winter wardrobe.
4) Orrefors Rose Votive Candle Holder, $35, Nordstrom
Bring the warmth of blossoming roses into your friend’s home this February.
5) Betsey Johnson Oversized Square Sunglasses, $65, Nordstrom
These beautiful, turquoise sunglasses are floral and cheerful—the perfect gift to combat the dreariness of February.
6) Juicy Couture “Felicity” Butterfly Print Headband, $45, Bloomingdales
The butterflies may not be out and about yet, so bring them back into your friend’s life early with this unique headband.