Every girl needs at least one classic white button down shirt in her closet. It’s the perfect staple piece, whether you’re going to a job interview or need a beach cover-up. Still, white shirts don’t have to be boring, and they definitely don’t have to be expensive in order to look and fit great. Ruffles, bib fronts, and updated collars all add a little pizzazz to your average white shirt. Here are four updated classics (and one staple!), all under $100. They might just be the best deals around, second only to stealing a shirt from your boyfriend.
- French Connection: Sara Shirt ($50)
- J Crew: Sweeping Ruffles Shirt ($98)
- Gap: Pin-tucked Bib Shirt ($54.50)
- Brooks Brothers: Tailored Fit Oxford ($89.50)
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren: Mandell Ruffle Front Blouse (79.50)